New from World Champion Calandra Racing Concepts is the new FC16 version of the IIC, Snowbirds and US Indoor Champion WTF-1 car.
Now with both adjustable transverse and inline battery positions, the new FC16 can be adjusted to any surface and grip level. Featuring full 2.5mm quadaxial, high modulus (QHM) carbon fiber throughout, the 16 WTF-1 is light, lean and mean. The car carries over the popular features from the original WTF-1;
- Standup or laydown servo placement
- Laydown - Only with Sanwa Mini SRG servos
- Standup - Servo Saver vertical - mini servos: JR, Hitec, Spektrum
- Standup - Servo Saver horizontal - mini and low profile servos
- Dual damper tube design
- Multiple battery positions-inline or transverse
- CRC Pro diff-the smoothest diff in F1
Brian Wynn dominated the US Indoor Championships in Cleveland with his WTF1-FC16 taking T.Q. and leading every lap. Joining Wynn in the main were the FC-16 cars of Jim Piersol and Frank Calandra. A month later in St. Louis, Jim Piersol took his FC16 to another T.Q. and win at the 2016 Hudy Race at Prolevel RC.